Since 1973, Barry Burnett has served as a leading Real Estate Advisor, helping clients around the world build wealth and live the life they desire.
Since emerging as the youngest California state director in the history of the California Association of Realtors®, Barry has personally closed more than 4,000 real estate transactions. He’s taught real estate at universities in several states, and has served as an Expert Witness in the Federal, Los Angeles, and Southern California court systems. He has managed major transactions for clients ranging from high net worth individuals to first time home buyers – in every instance, he helps his investors build their holdings and protect their financial interests, step by step.
“Barry, your distinguished and devoted service to the City of Burbank demonstrated through your valuable investment of time and energy in various programs is greatly appreciated.”
– Dave Golanski, Mayor of Burbank
AWARDS AND HONORS
- California Association of Realtors® (youngest director in history), GOLDEN R
- Among Top 20 Realtors® in the U.S. (twice while independent)
- Youngest Manager ever for Coldwell Banker
- Burbank Association of Realtors®, Past President
- University of Texas, Arlington, Real Estate Lecturer
- California State University Northridge, Real Estate Lecturer
- Burbank Chamber of Commerce, 2013 Chairman of the Board
- Providence St. Joseph Medical Center Foundation, Leadership Committee
- Spotlight Citizen of the Year 2005, City of Burbank
- National Christian in Government Lifetime Award, Alpha Gamma Omega National Fraternity
- Kiwanian of the Year, 1989
- Expert Witness in numerous jurisdictions and levels, up to and including Federal Court
- Barry has trained and directed more than 1,200 Realtors® and loan agents
- Hometown Hero Recipient, Boy Scouts of America, 2011
- National Association of Realtors® – National Realtor ® Emeritus for over 40 years of service
- Boy Scouts of America Verdugo Hills Council Hometown Heroes Award, 2011
Whether your real estate portfolio is valued under a million or several billion, and no matter your life goals, Barry is ready to help you. Now, more than ever, with constantly changing tax laws and an ever-shifting real estate marketplace, it is essential to have an expert Real Estate Advisor on your side.
“Your business is your business. We provide top expertise, personal service, and the utmost discretion and care. Protecting you and building your future are our paramount concern.”
– Barry Burnett